wild north
Hi!

I promised to tell you about yesterday...

In the morning, I got up 6.30, and waked the kids. Well, 3 of them. R, the youngest, didn´t want to get up;
- Me: "you got to get up NOW!"
-R: "No"
-M:"Now!
-R:"I´m sick"
-M:"no, you´re not"
-R:"I haven´t slept all night!"
-M:"Yes, you did"
-R:" I can´t find my clothes"
and so on. He did finally get up, found his clothes, ate and washed. Hurray!

Im and F were fighting. When I asked what it was all about, both shouted "I didn´t do it!

V, the only one who was in a good mood, suddenly shouted" muuuum, my pants are too small!" I mean, how much can an 8-year old grow in just a few weeks? We tried at least 3 pairs...

Im was in a bad mood. Well, she´s 14.

We were about to leave (finally), and then, (sigh,) F couldn´t find any socks. He said he had looked and looked and all of his socks were dirty. I knew that wasn´t the case. I went to look, and found many pairs, in the drawer were he keeps his socks...

Sound familiar, anyone?
Labels: , |
0 Responses