wild north
When I was 28, I was in hospital, learning how to walk again. I spent my 29th birthday in hospital. I will not bore you with medical details.

It may sound easy, learning to walk; most of us walk all the time. But it isn´t. Man, it´s hard! Not only physically, but mentally, too. And it´s not easy on family and friends, either. Everything changes, and you`ll now that it will never be the same again. For good and for bad. I know it´s a cliché , but you don´t understand what you got until you´ve lost it. I know I didn´t.

I did learn to walk again. I still have good and bad days, but don´t we all? And my list of diagnosis is longer than my medical list, that´s good, right? :)

Life is a little bit like walking. You learn, think you got it, and then you fall. It´s all about getting up again. It´s not always easy, but you´ll get up. Somehow
Labels: , |
3 Responses
  1. im feeling you on this one friend. you can tell me your details if you want and we can both vent about how much it sucks on depending on other people. and learning to walk again is one of the hardest things i've ever done, we dont give enough credit to the children who are just learning ;)


  2. wild north Says:

    Thank you! You´re my first follower...:) I can give you the details if you want. Now I´ve also broke my arm! Aaargh! Thanks for leaving a comment! =)


  3. omg you have a broken arm right now? terrrible !