wild north
Okay, I confess. I´m a Mac - a - holic! I just love my Macbook and my Iphone! It´s just so simple, easy and carefree!

I remember when I had a PC. It was always something wrong; some program wouldn´t work, you had to think about viruses and spyware, and too often the ***** thing crashed, completely.

Of course there´s sometimes problems with a Mac. Like once in a year.

Then there´s a lot of great apps for the Iphone. I mean, with ca 100 000 apps, you`ll find what you want!
The latest app I discovered is called Classics. It`s a collection of classic books (Pride and Prejudice, Gulliver´s Travels, Dracula, Alice in Wonderland, Odyssey, for example). They´re easy to read, and you don´t need a reading light!



                                                                      

                
So, I´m converted! I´ll go on using my Mac (and other Apple products, too).

Have a great weekend!


Very Funny Fanboys
(see more Friends of Irony)
0 Responses