wild north
Uuuhh. Monday morning. And nothing´s working as it should.

I tried (about 2 times) to think "oh, what a wonderful morning, the beginning of a new, fresh week"! I  didn´t convince anyone, including myself. The older kids looked at me like I should be locked up somewhere.

But honestly, it´s harder for everyone to get up, find clothes, get dressed, love your sister, eat etc. on a Monday morning. And the kids forget whatever they have to have with them (R was one morning on his way out when he noticed he didn´t have any shoes on...And it was very cold outside!).

I´m trying to get on with one arm, and it isn´t easy. The pain isn´t easy, either... the painkillers doesn´t help, and I can´t sleep or do anything normally.  It´s...frustrating. (I was going to use another word...)

So, if I don´t update my blog so often now, it´s because the pain makes me disoriented. But I´ll be back!
Labels: , , |
0 Responses